Sunday, August 19, 2012

Anime Convention Panels 101: Everything you wanted to know but was too afraid to ask!

First Post!!

Hi all!!

When I was searching through the internet and Cosplay.com I really could not find any good information about anime convention panels; specifically how to run and create a fan panel at a fan convention. It's not something that is easy to do. I want to help other people learn how to run fun and entertaining panels. I will be discussing different types of fan panels and tips and tricks to organizing panels. I will also write about convention events and different aspects of attending Anime Conventions. I primarily attend Anime Vegas, but I am adding more conventions to my list, such as Animeland Makiba, AniMegaCon and Anime Expo.


Me goofing off as Kenshin Himura in Japantown (Los Angeles)

Hope you enjoy my blogging adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment